- 650g of Rice Flour (Recommended AMK or Derana brands)
- 1L of coconut milk (Econutrena or MA’s brand)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- A pinch of turmeric for colour (GoviAruna brand recommended)
- Oil (to fry)
- Put the flour into a bowl and add the egg, turmeric, sugar and salt.
- Add coconut 2l.milk to the mix to make a thick batter.
- Heat the oil.
- Hold the Kokis mould in the hot oil until the mould is hot.
- Dip it into the batter, taking care not to submerge it on the top.
- Fry it in the hot oil for about a minute or so, and the Kokis should slip off.
- Fry until it’s golden and then drain it on a kitchen towel.