- 2 cups of AMK brand Kiribath rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups of thick coconut milk or ½ can of (Econutrena or MAs Kitchen brands recommended)
- 3 Cloves
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Wash the rice, and place it in a pan or rice cooker. Add water to it, cover, and let it cook.
- When the rice is almost done, mix the salt with the coconut cream and add it to the rice.
- Stir and cook for a few more minutes
- You can mould the rice to your tasting or just have it as it is straight from the rice cooker.