- 1 packet of AMK or Derena dried fish (200g)
- 2 large onions (diced)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. of AMK Chili flakes
- 1 tsp of MD Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp of oil
- Green chilies
- Clean the fish and wash the fish thoroughly and drain the water.
- Take a pan and add the 3 tbsp of oil and fry the fish until they are a light brown colour, and keep aside.
- Add some more oil to the pan (1 tablespoon) and add the onion, tomato, green chillies, chopped garlic and curry leaves, cook till the onions turn golden.
- Add the chilli flakes.
- Add the dried fish and cook for another 5 mins on a low flame.