- 30g AMK/DERANA – chicken/fish curry mix paste (approx one and a half tablespoons)
- 500g chicken or fish
- One tea cup of coconut milk, or milk, or water
- One large finely chopped tomato (optional)
Use Econutrena brand coconut milk Powder for low fat or other brands , Maggie or Renuka.
- Cut the chicken or fish according to the desired size.
- Mix the water or milk with the curry powder and add to a pan with the chicken and bring to boil adding salt to taste.
- If you opt for water instead of milk you may add the tomato to the water at the time you start the cooking to enhance the flavour.
- Cook at low heat with the pan closed but slightly ajar to help the steam to escape.
- Serve hot.