- 500g of Tuna or Trevally fish (pieces)
- 3 Tbsp of Goraka Paste (AMK or Derana brands)
- 2 Tbsp of Chilli powder (AMK, Goviaruna brands)
- 1 Tbsp of pepper (AMK and Goviaruna)
- Salt to taste
- 1 sprig of curry leaves (one sprig)
- Crushed ginger and garlic (1bsp)
- ½ cup of water
Mix all the ingredients with 1/2 cup of water, excluding the sprig of curry leaves.
- Marinate the pieces of fish in the mixture.
- Arrange the fish in a shallow pan and sprinkle the curry leaves on top.
- Cook over slow heat until the fish is done.