- Serandib E-Gift cards should be treated as cash and it cannot be replaced if lost.
- Serandib E-Gift cards can only be purchased online at www.serandib.co.nz and may be purchased from $15 to a maximum of $100 per card.
- Serandib E-Gift cards are redeemable at Serandib store or online.
- Serandib E-Gift cards expire 12 months from the date of activated. Any unspent value cannot be used or redeemed after the date of expiry.
- Serandib E-Gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change will be given. Any gift card can be redeemed in whole or for part of a payment. Unredeemed values will remain on the gift card.
- Serandib E-Gift cards can be used in conjunction with another form of payment, such as credit card, cash to make up the full value of the purchase.
- Serandib reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the E-Gift card at any time and to take appropriate actions, including the cancellation of a E-Gift card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary.