- 650g of Rice Flour
- 1L of coconut milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of sugar
- A pinch of turmeric for colour
- Oil (to fry)
- Put flour into a bowl and add the egg, tumeric, sugar and salt.
- Add coconut milk to the mix to make a thick batter.
- Heat the oil.
- Hold the kokis mould in the hot oil until the mould is hot.
- Dip it into the batter, taking care not to submerge it on the top.
- Fry it in the hot oil for a about a minute or so, and the kokis should slip off.
- Fry until it’s golden and then drain it on a kitchen towel.