Kiri Bath (Coconut Milk Rice)Serandib NZ
- 2 cups of Kiribath rice
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups of thick coconut milk or ½ can of (fill in brand here)
- 3 Cloves
- A pinch of salt to taste
- Wash the rice, and place it in a pan or rice cooker. Add water to it, cover and let it cook.
- When the rice is almost done, mix the salt with the coconut cream and add it to the rice.
- Stir and cook for a few more minutes
- You can mould the rice to your tasting or just have it as it is straight form the rice cooker.