Dry fish (Karawala baduma)Serandib NZ
- 1 packet of Derena or AMK dried fish (200g)
- 2 large onions (diced)
- 1 large tomato (diced)
- 1 Tbsp. of Chili flakes
- 1 tsp of Garlic paste
- 3 tbsp of oil
- Green chilies
- Clean the fish and wash the fish thoroughly and drain the water.
- Take a pan and add the 3 tbsp of oil and fry the fish until they are a light brown colour, and keep aside.
- Add some more oil to the pan (1 table spoon) and add the onion, tomato, green chilies, chopped garlic and the curry leaves, cook till the onions turn golden.
- Add the chili flakes. .Add the dry fish and cook for another 5 mins on a low flame.