- 2 Cups Basmati Rice
- 4 Cups water
- 3 medium onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons Buriyani Mix (Derana, Agro,AMK or Larich brands are reccomended)
- 3 boiled Eggs
- 2 Chicken thighs and legs, precooked for 6 minutes (3 minutes on each side) in microwave.
- 4 tablespoons of Butter
- Vegetable oil
- Wash rice well, add water and leave in Rice cooker.
- In a pan, fry the oil and add onions, stir and shallow fry for about 2 minutes or till browned, add tomato and stir for few more minutes.
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces and add to pan, stir till lightly browned, finally add the Buriyani mix and stir.
- Add butter to the rice and cook the rice in rice cooker. When nearly finished cooking, add the chicken, onion and tomato with buriyani mix. Mix well with a ladle. Wait till rice is completely done and transfer to a serving dish.
- In a pan, heat oil and deep fry boiled eggs (do not cut, fry it whole) till golden, cut into halves and arrange on top of the buriyani rice.
- Serve hot.